Why is this map unique?
- You will find Ukraїner’s favorite places, which we recommend to visit
- We used the latest administrative and district divisions, and mapped new highways
- We studied the experience of cartographers and implemented the best world practices on this new map
- We decommunized Crimean settlements’ names as, according to the law, they should be decommunized immediately after de-occupation
- We used only fonts made by Ukrainian font designers
The map was created by:
- Idea by Serhii Rodionov and Bogdan Logvynenko
- Design by Agenty Zmin: Oleksandr Kolodko та Marharyta Zaimenko
- Cartographer: Oleksandr Shchehlov
- Managers: Kateryna Kovalchat, Liudmyla Kucher, Yuliia Laktionova
The design uses a new Ukrainian road font Road UA (by Andrii Konstantynov) and UA Brand font (by Kyrylo Tkachov), as well as data from decentralization.gov.ua, OpenStreetMap, Ministry for Communities and Territories Development of Ukraine, and Humdata.